Lakeridge Health Emergency Department Rounds
January 19, 2017
Thunderstruck! How Not to Miss Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
Presenter: Dr Merrilee Brown
Moderator: Dr Rocco Lombardi
- Establish why SAH is an important diagnosis not to miss
- Offer a differential diagnosis of sudden onset headache
- Review memory aids (SSNOOOP, SUM) and decision rules for SAH
- Discuss the investigations for SAH
- Review the treatment for SAH
Locations (some via OTN):
- Lakeridge Health Oshawa, DRCC Lecture Hall
- Lakeridge Health Bowmanville Boardroom
- Lakeridge Health Port Perry Boardroom
This Group Learning program has been certified by the College of Family Physicians of Canada and the Ontario Chapter for 1 Mainpro+ credit.
The Lakeridge Health Emergency Department Rounds is a self-approved group learning activity (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.